2 posts Page 1 of 1
Greetings from the U.S. I was recently diagnosed and having a lot of problems with spasticity, leg cramps, fasciculations, fatigue and vertigo. Sometimes it has been hard to walk. Last night I started 1.5 mg of LDN. I woke up, fully rested at 4:00 a.m. I felt better than I have in years. I hadn't noticed how bad I feel in the mornings until I woke up feeling so young. It was almost like a warm and fuzzy feeling. And I wasn't tired. I have been waking up tired for many years. My symptoms haven't really changed, but I just started it last night. I also do the diet and supplements without any cheating of any kind. Is anyone else on just LDN? Any input? Thanks for posting.
Hi Susanmix,

I used ldn about 8 years ago. First 6 months sometimes very positive feelings (energy, power, more sexual
arousal, diminishing tremors), but afterwards no more gaining anymore, so I stopped 2 1/2 years later.
Some months ago I started ldn again; very much worse than 8 years ago, and now following the diet;
so I try it again.
Till now not much profit, but I"ll go on for at least a year. It certainly cannot do any harm, so I"ll try it.

Maybe you can dream a bit more "exciting", but only for about 2 weeks. I didn't.

You always can give it a chance i.m.o. Good luck.

Jossi
2 posts Page 1 of 1