15 posts Page 1 of 2
I have been on LDN for three weeks. I have had no side effects at all in fact I am sleeping
better than before. I have had a very slight improvement with my bladder.
The main thing I have noticed is that I have more energy and the brain fog has really
improved. I still have problems from my last relapse but am hoping that will improve
with time, fingers crossed. I am taking 3mg at present and down the track will see how
4.5mg goes. If the only improvement I have is more energy then that's great, today I
have been for a bike ride and then rode my exercise bike and then took the dogs
for a walk. :D
Hi Maree thats great you are feeling better!
I find that 3mg makes me feel good too. If I go up on a dose then I feel very brain foggy.
I am on 3.5 at the moment and I am thinking of dropping down.
Thats great you a reaping the benefits of LDN . I was just reading that there are a few sceptics on LDN but I honestly think that it does work. I have nearly been on it two years now !
Thanks Sophie, good to hear from someone else on LDN. I have tried the interferons
twice and felt lousy on them, and to hear now that they make no difference makes
me glad I stopped. This is the first drug that has made me feel better and not worse.
Have you had any relapses?
My Neuro told me that LDN at best makes one feel a bit better for a year before the effects start to fade.

Sophie says 2 years and still helping. Has anyone been on LDN longer than 2 years with good results? Has anyone been on LDN but found the benefits to wane?

Just curious!
Hi Christopher,
dont know if you have checked out lowdosenaltrexone.org or LDNScience, there are people there
who have had a lot of success and been on it for years.
Hi Maree sorry for the delayed response.

Put it this way I was diagnosed in 2010 November and now its nearly september 2012.

I do have daily symptoms still - some days better than others but.... I havent had anything new if that makes sense.

I do know that LDN has helped with fatigue and also problems with fatigue. What I noticed the most is heat intolerance.

I have had an MRI since and it has shown new leisons but some have disappeared too.

I am on 3mg which I find is a good dose.

I think the trick is to take it between 10-2am and also find the right dose for you.

:)

x
I have used ldn 8 years ago; first 1/2 year I felt sometimes (once or twice a week) much better (really great). I used it for 3 years, but that great feeling wasn't there anymore. I tried everything (dose 4.5 or 3 mg.), skipping a day, 6 mg., taking it in the morning in stead of late evening; nothing helped. I am now again on it, for 6 mounths. Again 4.5 mg. I think the kind of dose is very important. I am not satisfied with the effect. I think I am going to try 3.5 or 4 mg. in the near future. I"ll ask that dose next time. I am hopeful that will give more profit. It is helping many, many people.

Jossi
jossi wrote: I have used ldn 8 years ago; first 1/2 year I felt sometimes (once or twice a week) much better (really great). I used it for 3 years, but that great feeling wasn't there anymore. I tried everything (dose 4.5 or 3 mg.), skipping a day, 6 mg., taking it in the morning in stead of late evening; nothing helped. I am now again on it, for 6 months. Again 4.5 mg. I think the kind of dose is very important. I am not satisfied with the effect. I think I am going to try 3.5 or 4 mg. in the near future. I"ll ask that dose next time. I am hopeful that it will give more profit with that dose. It is helping many, many people.

Jossi
Hi Sophie - I think I saw in another post you are/were from Adelaide - I am trying to find a GP to prescribe it - I am in Adelaide - can u help with a name??

ta

Steve

SophieKaras wrote: Hi Maree sorry for the delayed response.

Put it this way I was diagnosed in 2010 November and now its nearly september 2012.

I do have daily symptoms still - some days better than others but.... I havent had anything new if that makes sense.

I do know that LDN has helped with fatigue and also problems with fatigue. What I noticed the most is heat intolerance.

I have had an MRI since and it has shown new leisons but some have disappeared too.

I am on 3mg which I find is a good dose.

I think the trick is to take it between 10-2am and also find the right dose for you.

:)

x
Steve, this is a list of Integrative Health Practitioners in Australia and New Zealand, hopefully some in Adelaide.
https://www.aima.net.au/find-a-practiti ... ctitioner/
Wendy

Diagnosis Dec 1998 OMS Feb 2010 Retreat Feb 2012
15 posts Page 1 of 2