GET PROF. GEORGE JELINEK’S OVERCOMING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS FOR FREE!
We are pleased to announce a very special offer for anyone interested in owning and reading a life-changing book. If you’re in the United States, we are giving away 2,000 eBook versions of the latest edition of Professor George Jelinek’s book, Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis: The Evidence-based 7 Step Recovery Program. Please note the eBook version is exactly the same as the print version, and is 100% complete from cover to cover.
TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL OFFER, YOU NEED TO:
- Be in the United States.
- Register on our website (offer also open to already-registered users).
- Redeem this offer here before you miss out.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once you log in (or register) below, you will automatically be authenticated as being in the United States and you will be redirected to our partner BookShout. There, you’ll be prompted to redeem the already pre-populated special offer code, and follow a set of simple instructions to download the BookShout app. Once you’ve completed BookShout’s really simple registration process, you will be able to access the Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis book from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
BookShout makes it really easy to read on the go by allowing you to access the book from any device, and it lets you control your reading environment by modifying font sizes, page contrast and other features that enhance the reading experience.
A FEW FINAL WORDS
- Do you have friends or family in the United States who might be interested in this offer? Please let them know and spread the word!
- What happens when the 2,000 eBooks run out? This offer is made possible by a generous grant from an OMS supporter in the United States who wanted to share the impact the book had on her life with others. Hopefully, we will be able to find other sources of support to expand this offer further and give away more eBooks. If you’d like to support OMS in this effort or any other, please consider making a donation.
- Want to learn more about other great OMS books? Get more information here.
- Have any feedback to share? Contact us.