Last weekend we held our biggest OMS event to date. Over 350 people attended our one day conference in Edinburgh, Scotland. Professor Jelinek took to the stage alongside alongside Professor Craig Hassed, Dr Sandra Neate, Dr Jonathan White, Dr Arie Gafson, Dr Stuart White, Dr Rachael Hunter and Sam Josephs.
The theme of the day was Recovering from MS - wishful thinking or realistic optimism?
The keynote speaker and lead facilitator for the day was Professor George Jelinek, author of Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis: the evidence-based 7 step recovery program.
We also welcomed one of the world's leading authorities on mind-body medicine, Associate Professor Dr Craig Hassed from Monash University, Melbourne
- Promoting resilience - looking after your mental health
- Medication - what you need to know
- Newly Diagnosed? Where to start with diet and nutrition
- Retreat outcomes for people with MS and partners
- Preventing MS in family members
- Newly Diagnosed? Where to start. Beginners Guide to OMS
Thank you to everyone who attended, we hope you found it informative and inspiring.
More photos can be found on our Facebook Page.
Photography by Hannah Laycock