Look no further than our brand new event ‘Challenge Yourself’ which will be running throughout the month of May.
The idea is simple – simply set yourself your own unique challenge – this could be anything from racking up 10,000 steps a day for a month, or pledging having a ‘Social Media Blackout.’ Then ask friends and family to sponsor you on your challenge.
For more information on how you can register your interest and get our free pack contact our fundraising team.
- Sponsored silence
- Step challenge- set a target of the number of steps you would like to achieve each day
- Walk a mile a day
- See if you can have a week without social media
- Organise a walk with friends and family at your local park
- Meditate every day throughout May
- Kick that bad habit for a month
- Try a new sport or hobby
Already got a challenge in mind? Then all you’ll need to do is set up your fundraising page and get fundraising!
Whatever you do and however you do it, your challenge will make a big difference in providing hope to the MS community! So go on - challenge yourself!