Refresh with OMS took place on five consecutive Tuesdays (from 19 May) as we presented a quick refresher course on the OMS Recovery Program and how to stay focused and positive during COVID-19.
A range of topics
Topics included resilience, eating well, mindfulness, exercise and hope for the future, with each hosted by one of our expert OMS facilitators who all have a personal connection to MS.
Presentations with ample opportunity for questions
Each live session ran for approximately 60 minutes, consisting of a 20 minute presentation followed by up to 40 minutes of interactive Q&As.
We’ll also shared a ton of useful information related to each week’s topic - including podcasts, articles, infographics, videos and personal stories - so make sure you’re registered for our newsletter, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- #1 Resilience: Following OMS During COVID-19 featuring Dr Rachael Hunter
- #2 The OMS Diet: Healthy Eating at Home, featuring Sam Josephs
- #3 Reducing Stress through meditation and mindfulness, featuring Phil Startin
- #4 Exercising at (or close to) home, featuring Véronique Gauthier-Simmons
- #5 All things OMS Q&A, featuring Dr Jonathan White