Would you like to host the new OMS podcast?
March 6, 2018
With so many people now using podcasts we think it’s the right time to launch one of our very own! The OMS podcast will be coming later in 2018. But first, we need your help in finding someone who may be interested in hosting and producing it.
A little about the yet-to-be-titled OMS podcast
- It will be a 15-20-minute monthly podcast focusing on practical ways to integrate the different aspects of the 7-Step OMS Recovery Program into your life
- The podcast will also feature inspirational, real-life stories about the daily challenges and small victories of successful lifestyle modification
- Each episode will feature at least one special guest/interview subject: someone from the OMS organization like George Jelinek, an expert on diet/exercise/meditation, an OMS Ambassador, and/or OMSers themselves recounting their stories, sharing tips, etc
- The podcast will be free and available for subscription as well as individual episode download on iOS via Apple’s Podcasts app and on Android via Google Play
Could you be the person we’re looking for? The ideal host should be:
- Dynamic and passionate, with the desire to be an OMS broadcast star who can produce and host the monthly show
- A native English speaker with an engaging personality and convivial manner
- Comfortable conducting interviews and reading scripted copy in a natural manner
- Responsible for overall scripting and outlining of each episode, subject to OMS review and approval. OMS will assist in sourcing guests for each monthly episode
Do you fit this description, or know anyone who does? If so, please contact Alex Twersky at [email protected]. Plus, if you have any ideas about what to call our podcast, feel free to drop us a line as well.
Stay tuned for more information about the launch of the podcast later in 2018!