- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Place the cocoa and coffee in a pan with 1/3 cup (80ml) cold water and stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Increase heat to medium-high and simmer for two minutes, then set aside to cool for five minutes.
- Drain apricots and stir into chocolate mixture.
- Grease four 1-cup soufflé bowls with olive oil and sprinkle caster sugar, shaking off any excess.
- Whisk egg whites in an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add caster sugar and cream of tartar and continue to beat until stiff peaks.
- Fold a little egg white into chocolate mixture, then add the mixture into remaining egg whites and fold in to just combine.
- Fill each soufflé dish to top.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 12 mins or until risen.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.