- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C/ 350 F.
- Mix together the ginger, coriander, lime zest and juice in a small bowl.
- Pour a little of the olive oil into a little cup.
- Working quickly, so that your filo pastry sheets do not dry out, take one sheet of pastry and brush a little olive oil over it, then place another sheet on top and brush a little olive oil over that too.
- Take one of your salmon fillets and place near one end of the pastry and spread one quarter of your ginger/coriander/lime mix on top of the fish.
- Fold the short end of your pastry over the fish, then fold the long sides of the pastry inwards, and then roll the salmon over two full turns. Trim any extra pastry off with scissors.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 with the three remaining pieces of salmon.
- Place the rolls on a baking tray lined with baking parchment, brush the rolls with a little olive oil, and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is golden and crisp.
- Garnish with extra coriander and a lime wedge to squeeze over.
- Serve with a salad or stir-fried vegetables.
- You could use frozen salmon fillets, just make sure they are fully defrosted before assembling the rolls.
- You could also add any or all of the following: crushed garlic, a little finely chopped green or red chilli, or finely sliced spring onions to taste.
Please note that Filo pastry would fall into the 'amber' category i.e., may be used little and not too often.