- Peel and roughly chop the shallot and garlic. Cut the broccoli into small florets, peel the stalk and roughly dice.
- Sauté the shallot and garlic in a non-stick saucepan, adding a little water as necessary, until soft. Add the broccoli and continue to sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, bring to the boil, the lower the heat and simmer, covered, for around 20 minutes.
- Take off the heat, add the spinach and mint leaves, and blend until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in warmed bowls with a spoonful of yoghurt, a sprinkle of mixed seeds, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil if you like.