See my Instagram feed @billys_kitchn for more OMS friendly recipe ideas.
A vegetable side which goes well with stews, tagines or roasted vegetables, or delicious as part of a salad meal in the summer. It’s a great way to use up left over cauliflower after making cauliflower steaks.
Ingredients List for people
- Soak sultanas in enough boiling water to cover for approx. 30 mins. Drain.
- Roughly chop the cauliflower and blitz in a food processor until it resemble fine crumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line a colander or steamer with muslin cloth, add the cauliflower, cover with a lid, and steam over a pan of simmering water for 2-3 minutes until softened. Set aside.
- Separate the peel from the fruit and pips of the lemons, and finely dice the peel. Finely chop the parsley. Roughly chop the cashews.
- Fold the raisins, lemon peel, parsley and cashews gently through the cauliflower couscous. Check seasoning and serve.