- 200 g plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- water to bind
- salt pinch of
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 1 courgette sliced
- 1 garlic bulb peeled but left in full cloves
- 1 red onion sliced
- 175 g mushrooms
- 5 tbsp soy yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 garlic cloves crushed
- Mix together the flour, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and salt and start adding water until a firm dough is formed. You don't want the mixture too sticky.
- Split the mixture into 6 balls.
- Roll out thinly on a floured surface.
- In a non stick pan, cook on each side for about a minute.
- For the chargrilled vegetables, lay all your vegetables out on a griddle pan and leave to cook for around 2 minutes.
- To achieve a chargrilled effect, do not stir the vegetables.
- After 2-3 minutes turn over the vegetables using tongs and cook for another 2-3 minutes so that they are chargrilled on each side.
- If you cannot chargrill all your veg at once, do it in batches and keep the veg that you have cooked in an ovenproof dish and cover with tin foil.
- For the sauce, mix together the yogurt, lemon juice and raw crushed garlic.
These kebabs are also delicious served with hummus and falafel.
You can find more of Kirsty's delicious recipes on her Instagram here: @overcomingmyms