- Cut the top and bottom off the orange, and then slice off the peel with a sharp knife, keeping as much of the flesh as you can but removing all the pith.
- Slice the orange into segments over a bowl in order to keep as much of the juice as possible. Reserve the orange segments.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil and some seasoning to the orange juice and whisk to make the dressing. Reserve.
- Put the chicory leaves, rocket/arugula and orange segments into a large bowl and dressing and gently toss together.
- Arrange on a serving plate with the salmon slices and scatter over the hazelnuts.
- Serve with crusty bread.
See my Instagram feed @billys_kitchn for more OMS friendly recipe ideas.