- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/gas 4).
- Combine the coffee and water in a bowl. Add the oil, apple sauce, tahini and mashed banana and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cacao and salt.
- Now mix the wet and the dry ingredients together until combined but do not over-mix.
- Pour into a greased 20 × 10 cm (8 × 4 inch) loaf (bar) tin and bake for 50 minutes.
- It will be ready when a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool before removing from baking tin.