Creamy Spinach and Mushroom Tartlet
A perfect starter for any dinner party! Impress your guests with this tasty tartlet.
Recipe kindly sent in from Rowan.
Ingredients List for people
- Finely chop the mushrooms and spinach
- Wilt the spinach, and drain/squeeze the water out
- In a separate pan, cook the mushrooms and drain any excess moisture then add to the spinach
- When off the heat, add single cream and lots of pepper and mix together, adding cream to reach the desired consistency
- To make the pastry, Rub the almond butter into the flour for a breadcrumb consistency
- Add water a little at a time to bring to a dough
- Roll out onto a surface, and cut circles using a cookie cutter
- Place into a non stick fairy cake tin and add the filling
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the pastry is crisp
- Serve with rocket!