Fish Noodle Soup
Delicious, Asian inspired recipe with plenty of flavour perfect for a cold day. Submitted by Denise.
Ingredients List for people
- 3 cups fish stock
- 1 cups water
- 2 cups frozen peas and corn
- 3 cm piece ginger (fresh, finely grated)
- 1 long (deseeded, finely sliced)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 125 g rice noodles
- 4 pieces white fish fillets try barrimundi
- 0.5 cup coriander (fresh, chopped)
- 2 medium spring onions (thinly sliced)
- 3 sprigs coriander (fresh, chopped, to garnish)
- Combine fish stock, water, frozen peas and corn, ginger, chilli and fish sauce in a large saucepan, bring to boil.
- Add rice noodles and fish, simmer, covered for about five minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Remove from heat and stir in fresh coriander and spring onions.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves.