- 400 g potatoes
- 400 g silken tofu
- sesame oil
- 300 g green beans
- 2 tomatoes
- 240 g radish
- half a cucumber
- 150 g mung bean sprouts
- 50 g fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli
- 1 garlic cloves
- 50 g brown sugar
- 120 g almond butter
- 1-2 red chilli
- 2 limes juice of
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- Prep your salad. Scrub the potatoes and cook in boiling water for 15 mins, or until tender, then quarter.
- Cut the tofu into chunks and dry fry for around 15 minutes, or until golden, then sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Wash and trim your green beans. Fill a saucepan with boiling water, add a steamer basket or colander over and steam the green beans for 5-7 minutes depending on how tender you like them.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges, quarter the radishes and dice the cucumber. Season with salt.
- Put all the sauce ingredients (garlic, brown sugar, almond butter, chilli, lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce, tamari, sesame oil) into a blender, peeling the garlic, then blitz until smooth. Have a taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Get your bowls ready, and divide the sauce between each bowl. The add the salad to each bowl and mix them up with the sauce.
- Garnish with coriander and fresh sliced chilli.
You can play around with the vegetables you add in here, depending on what's in season. You could try adding fish as well.