- Drain the jackfruit and then rinse.
- Shred jackfruit by either using your hands or a fork
- Cut your onion and pepper into slices and mince your garlic
- Lay out baking paper on a baking tray
- Spread your onion, peppers and jackfruit and then cover in spices and garlic, ensuring that it is all mixed through
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 35-40 mins
- If serving with guacamole, make this now (recipe below)
- Het up your wraps, either in a microwave or a dry frying pan
- Assemble wraps with veg and guacamole
Please note that Corn tortilla wraps would fall into the 'amber' category ie may be used little and not too often. You can replace the wraps in this recipe for either tacos or rice.
Here is an OMS friendly recipe for Guacamole.