- Drain the jackfruit and then rinse.
- Shred jackfruit by either using your hands or a fork
- Cut your onion and pepper into slices and mince your garlic
- Lay out baking paper on a baking tray
- Spread your onion, peppers and jackfruit and then cover in spices and garlic, ensuring that it is all mixed through
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 35-40 mins
- If serving with guacamole, make this now (recipe below)
- Het up your wraps, either in a microwave or a dry frying pan
- Assemble wraps with veg and guacamole
You can replace the wraps in this recipe for either tacos or rice.
Here is an OMS friendly recipe for Guacamole.