Ingredients List for people
- Slice onion and garlic.
- Brown in non stick pan with a little bit of water and lime juice.
- Toast buns until brown.
- Rinse lentils and cook for 20 or so minutes.
- Tear up toasted buns, put into food processor and chop into crumbs.
- When onions are soft and starting to release their scent, add spices and mix well.
- Remove water from lentils. Add lentils & onions to food processor and mix until a ball forms.
- Since mixture is still very hot, use a scoop to remove portions out and form into patties (burns your hands otherwise!)
- Cook in mild heat pan.
- Flip after patties turn brown.
- Serve with tomato, avocado, lettuce, cucumber, roast capsicum, roast zucchini, roast eggplant on a spelt sesame seed bun!
- Top with your choice of lettuce, tomato, avocado, pea shoots, roast capsicum (pepper), roast eggplant, mustard, sweet chilli or tomato sauce, etc.