Lentil stuffed pasta shells
Ingredients List for people
- Cook puy lentils (or use pre cooked lentils)
- Parboil pasta until it is a bit firmer than al dente (2 mins less than on pack, it will cook more in the oven) once it’s cooked, drain and leave to dry out for a couple of minutes before stuffing.
- Set oven to heat to 200 C/ 350 F
- Finely dice peppers, onion and mushrooms
- Fry onion and garlic first, then add the pepper, mushroom and chilli
- Add tinned tomatoes and cook off some of the liquid
- Cut up and add sun-dried tomatoes and lentils. Mix well. You now have the stuffing for the pasta.
- Stuff pasta shells with sauce, then add the rest of the sauce on the top
- Bake for 20 mins
- Serve with a green salad