- 2 firm mangoes (skinned and chopped into 1.25 cm pieces)
- 1 small red onion (cut in half and finely sliced and separated)
- 1 long red chilli (de-seeded and finely sliced)
- 0.5 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup mung bean shoots (more to taste, if you like them)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 medium limes (juice)
- 1 tbsp fish oil
- Toss all together.
- Serve with grilled fish, fish kebabs, garlic prawns or whatever seafood you like.
- Easy peasy and absolutely delicious!