Millet Spelt Bread
Follow this recipe to prepare an Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis diet-friendly version of delicious Millet Spelt Bread.
Ingredients List for people
- Mix the warm water and dried yeast together and allow to sit in a warm place until frothy.
- Mix the yeast liquid with all ingredients.
- Work mixture with your hands until the ingredients hold together. If necessary adjust the texture with more water if too dry or more flour if too wet.
- Turn onto bench top and knead till smooth.
- Place in a bowl, cover and leave in a warm place until the dough doubles in size.
- Turn oven on to 170° C.
- Knead again and then shape into two loaves, place in lightly greased loaf tins, cover and allow to rise again.
- Bake for 50 minutes, turn out and place loaves back in the oven to dry out for a few minutes with the heat turned off.