- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar, shake well and season with cracked black pepper and salt.
- Cut the ends off the courgettes.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel thin strips along the length of the courgettes.
- Chop red pepper into small pieces
- Combine the courgettes, red pepper and dressing in a bowl, toss lightly and serve.
- Make the dressing the day before and keep covered in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the courgettes and red pepper just before serving. The courgettes will go soft after several hours in the dressing, but it still tastes good!
- Use cracked black pepper and salt to taste.