- Preheat the oven to 180 C/160 Fan/350 F.
- Tip the vegetables into a roasting tin and bake for 15 mins.
- Drain and rinse the beans and add to the tin with the chopped tomatoes and chilli seasoning.
- Stir well, and cook for another 10-15 minutes until bubbling and piping hot.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions.
- Check seasoning and serve.
Options and Extras
- Look out for interesting rice and grain mixes which make a change from ordinary rice.
- Have fun pimping your chilli with lime wedges, plant-based yoghurt, avocado slices, fresh coriander.