Ingredients List for people
- 400 g mushrooms a mix of oyster, shiitake and enokitake
- 1 tbsp jasmine rice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 spring onion
- 3 shallot
- mint sprig of
- coriander sprig of
- ginger 2cm, grated
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Firstly you need to quick pickle your shallots. Combine your hot water, vinegar with a tsp of salt and sugar. Add the thinly slices shallots and vinegar mix to a sterilized jar. Put aside for a least 1 hour.
- Toast the uncooked jasmine rice on a dry frying pan until golden on a medium heat. Stir continuously throughout.
- Grind rice with pestle and mortar and leave to one side.
- Dry fry mushrooms for about 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix lime juice, honey, chili flakes, water, soy sauce into a marinade.
- Mix the marinade with the mushrooms and add rice.
- Grate ginger on top, rip coriander and mint and add to mushrooms.
- Top with quick pickle shallots and chopped spring onions.