- Preheat the oven to 160 C / 320 F
- Put the pineapple (including juice), dried fruit and chia seeds in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the plant milk and vinegar and stir well.
- Cover and leave to stand for half an hour so that the fruit plumps up.
- Add the flour and nuts.
- Sift in the baking powder, baking soda and spices and mix gently but quickly to combine.
- Pour into a 23cm / 9 inch diameter silicone cake mold.
- Bake for 50 - 60 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes or so before releasing from the mould and cooling on a wire rack.