- Cook prawns (if bought uncooked). If shell on, remove heads and devein but leave tails on. Leave to cool.
- Make the OMS friendly mayo following the recipe below. Add the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to the mayo to make the sauce.
- Peel and stone the avocado and slice thinly. Then slice the cucumber thinly and shred iceberg lettuce and toss with lemon juice.
- Carefully arrange the salad in a cocktail glass (or whatever you chose to serve the dish in).
- Divide the prawns among the 4 servings then garnish with the cut up chives and slices of lemon and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sauce on top and serve immediately.
Here is a link to the recipe for OMS friendly mayo.