Deliciously sweet and spicy, this recipe for sugar plums will get you into the Christmas spirit.
Ingredients List for people
- Line a baking sheet with cooking paper.
- Place the dates, apricots, nuts, ginger and orange zest in a food processor and process until finely minced. Add the juice or brandy and process to blend.
- Shape the mixture into 1 – inch balls and roll in the sugar to coat evenly.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and leave to air-dry until no longer sticky, 1–2 hours.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks or freeze.