- This all-purpose dairy-free sour cream is pure vegan bliss. Bright white, creamy and delicious.
- It is great served over rice and beans, a curried stew, pan-fried polenta or black bean soup. It can also be used as a dip for roasted vegetables.
- As far as variations go, your imagination is the limit. Try adding a seeded jalapeno, fresh tarragon, basil, toasted curry powder or roasted garlic puree.
Tofu Sour Cream
A healthy, dairy-free alternative to use as an alternative to sour cream. Based on an original recipe kindly sent in by Jack McNulty.
Ingredients List for people
- Combine soft tofu (don’t use silken tofu), extra virgin olive oil, lemon (and use the juice), apple vinegar, sea salt, soy yogurt. in a bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Process until creamy smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.