- Start by pre-heating your oven to 200 C / 400 F
- Press your tofu to remove excess liquid to do this, wrap your tofu block in paper towel and place between two chopping boards and leave for around 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile start prepping your veg. Slice your peppers into strips, cut your broccoli into bite size pieces and peel your carrot into thin ribbons.
- To make the sauce, whisk together in a bowl the brown sugar, hot vegetable stock, ketchup, soy sauce and vinegar. Once all whisked together, add the cornflour and mix again.
- Return to your tofu, and chop into bite size pieces.
- Arrange on a baking tray with a piece of greaseproof paper underneath to prevent any sticking.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Then remove from oven and flip all the pieces over. Cook for a further 8 minutes and then remove.
- Meanwhile, start cooking your prepared vegetables. Use a little dash of stock in a non stick pan to prevent any sticking. Cook off the pepper, broccoli and sugar snap peas before then adding carrot ribbons and pineapple chunks.
- Place your noodle nests in a bowl and pour boiling water over them and let stand for 1 minute. Drain and add the the pan with the vegetables.
- Lastly pour in your sauce and allow to coat all your veg and noodles.
- Serve your veg and noodles immediately and top with crispy tofu chunks, enjoy!