Vegan & Gluten-Free Pancakes
These vegan, gluten-free pancakes are perfect with fruit, maple syrup, lemon juice and more.
Ingredients List for people
- Add all the ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Allow the ingredients to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat up a non stick pan on a medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan.
- Cook for about 1 – 2 minutes until pancake starts to bubble.
- Flip over (using a spatula) and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Keep the pancakes warm in a tea towel until all the batter has been cooked.
- Serve with your favorite toppings (lemon juice, maple syrup, vegan banana ice cream and berries).