Kaye’s Avocado and Orange Salad with Mint Dressing
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake well to mix.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Peel the orange and cut or break into segments.
- Put the orange and the dressing into a bowl.
- Chill for at least half an hour, but you can make the salad up to this stage hours ahead, even the day before if you wish.
- Just before serving, peel the avocados and slice into the dressing.
- Mix gently.
- Ensure the avocado is coated in the dressing.
- Adjust seasoning if you need to and serve.