Kaye’s Lentil and Cranberry Salad
- Rinse the lentils in a sieve, then put them in a saucepan and pour on the hot stock.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and cook gently for 15 minutes.
- Add the chopped vegetables and cook a further five minutes or so, until the lentils are tender.
- Put the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- Adjust the seasonings.
- Combine the drained lentils and vegetables, cranberries, parsley and dressing in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Cover and chill.