Adapted from this Munchies recipe
- Heat oven to 200 C / 390 F and spread walnuts on a baking sheet and bake until lightly browned and fragrant, this should be 8-10 minutes.
- Cut up the kale, sprouts, avocado and red onion into thin strips. You can use a mandolin to shave the sprouts if you have one, otherwise chip them very thinly.
- Supreme the mandarins into segments.
- Zest the lemon. Either use a rolling pin to break up the walnuts or a food processor if you have one. Combine the lemon zest
- Mix the olive oil, maple syrup and lemon juice to emulsify and make a dressing.