Welcome to episode 4 of the Living Well with MS podcast. In this episode, host Geoff Allix digs into the second part of his interview with nutritionist Sam Josephs, BA (Hons), DipBCNH, mBANT, CNHC Registered. They continue discussing diet as a key pillar of the Overcoming MS (OMS) 7-Step Recovery Program, and how to integrate the OMS diet dos and don’ts into one’s daily routine.
You can learn more about Sam’s professional background here.
- What are the basic rules of the OMS diet?
- Do you just end up eating salad?
- Can I eat at restaurants?
- What do you do about cooking for the holidays?
- What about chicken breast? Is it that bad?
- Any tips to make cooking easier?
Part 1 of 'The OMS Diet in a Nutshell' is also available now.
Subscribe to this podcast and never miss an episode. In our next installment, join Geoff for a very special “live” episode, as he captures spontaneous interviews with Prof. George Jelinek, OMS staff and OMSers themselves from the Recovering from MS event in Edinburgh, Scotland to be held on June 8, 2019.