In light of the extreme weather conditions we have reluctantly decided to CANCEL the 1-day event this coming Sunday 4 March 2018.
We are acting early to avoid delegates setting off on what could be torturous and challenging journeys to get to Belfast.
Due to travel disruption the current weather is causing we are also not confident of our own team being able to get to Belfast for this event and would not want to provide a less than full program.
We have secured a new date for the event – Sunday the 29th of April 2018. Tickets will automatically transfer to this date. If you cannot attend the event on the 29th of April, we will refund your ticket in full.
We are working as quickly as possible to firm up new arrangements. Ticket holders will be emailed directly as soon as new details are available.
The decision has not been taken lightly and we appreciate that there will be inconvenience for some people, but having weighed up all considerations we feel that this is the right decision.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to you.