To make the base:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9 inch cake tin with grease proof paper and set aside.
- Blitz your walnuts in a food processor. Mix the maple syrup in to create a firm mixture.
- Press the mixture into the base of your cake tin and place in the fridge to chill.
To make the cheesecake:
- Dissolve your cornstarch in your lemon juice.
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture on top of your chilled base and bake for about 50 minutes.
- Cool once you remove from oven and then place in the fridge for it to firm, around 6 hours.
- Serve with fresh fruits or raspberry sauce.