- Wash the potatoes and cut them into quarters lengthways.
- Bring potatoes to the boil in salted water and simmer until cooked, but still firm (this should take 12-15 mins, depending on size of potatoes.)
- Meanwhile make a dressing by whisking together the flaxseed oil and vinegar, with seasoning to taste.
- Drain the peppadew peppers and roughly chop.
- Finely slice the spring onions (including the green part.)
- Drain the potatoes and allow them to steam dry for a couple of minutes.
- Scatter the rocket leaves over a large platter or individual plates.
- Combine the potato pieces and peppers in a bowl and coatt with half the dressing. Spoon the mixture over the rocket leaves, and sprinkle with the sliced spring onions.
- Drizzle with the rest of the dressing and serve.