Almond, Date and Cocoa Balls
Quick and easy almond, date and cocoa balls for those looking for a plant-based recipe that satisfies their sweet tooth.
Ingredients List for people
- Chop 3/4 cup whole almonds in food processor to a fine consistency.
- Remove and set aside.
- Chop 1 cup almonds and 2 cups dates in processor, mixing in 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Take a heaped tsp of the mixture and roll into a ball in the set aside almond.
- Keep making these balls.
- Balls can be rolled in a mixture of cocoa powder and almond for an added delicious chocolatey taste.
- Can be stored in the fridge.