Sesame Sockeye Salmon and Noodles
This quick and easy dish is packed with flavour and makes a great mid-week meal.
Recipe kindly sent in by Ellen.
Ingredients List for people
- Heat the oven to 180 Celsius
- Put the salmon on a baking tray, spoon a teaspoon of the sweet chilli sauce over the top of each fillet and bake for 10-15 minutes until cooked.
- While the salmon is cooking, toast the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan, then set aside.
- Finely shred the vegetables and stir fry, using water if they stick for 3-5 minutes. Add noodles, tamari, soy and fish sauces.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until all heated through.
- Serve noodles with salmon on top and sprinkle with sesame seeds