Replace asparagus with any veg that's in season.
Asparagus and Tofu Lime Noodles
By coating the tofu in spicy Sriracha, sweet agave, soy sauce and a sprinkle of sesame seeds this noodle dish is super tasty and so easy to make!
Ingredients List for people
- Prepare the asparagus by cutting in half and removing any woody stems
- Mix the Sriracha, 2 tbsp of soy sauce and the agave syrup in a bowl.
- Cook noodles for 3 minutes in boiling water
- Cut tofu into chunks and then coat in the mixture, lay in a parchment- lined baking tray and bake at 200C for 25-30 mins
- Add the asparagus to the noodles for 3 minutes
- Drain and then add the juice of half a lime, sesame oil and 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Arrange noodles with tofu
- Top with sesame seeds and sliced spring onion