- Carefully cut the avocado in half and remove the stone.
- Scoop out the flesh and place in a bowl.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and mash (with a fork) until it's your preferred consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper and add in chili flakes if using.
- Pick your favourite OMS friendly bread and toast as many slices as you want.
- Top the toast with your mashed avocado.
- Drizzle with flaxseed oil and top with mushrooms, salad leaves or roasted tomatoes.
This version, topped with tomatoes, was sent in by Ingrid.