Baked Apple with Cinnamon and Currants
A warming dessert, filled with brown sugar, all your favourite currants and cinnamon.
Ingredients List for people
- Start by coring the apple, either with a sharp knife or an apple corer. Make sure that you have removed all of the stem and the seeds from the apple.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, dried currants and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the centre of the apple.
- Add a 1/4 of a cup of water to a baking dish and place the apple on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the apple is tender.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with any of your favourite OMS friendly creams or ice cream.