- Zest and juice the oranges. Finely slice the onion and garlic. Deseed the chillies and finely slice. Cut the bananas into rounds.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 400 F / 180 Fan.
- Place the fish fillets onto a shallow, non-stick baking tray and season with salt.
- Top with the banana, onion, garlic and chillies. Sprinkle over the orange zest and add the orange juice.
- Cover with baking parchment, and bake in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes (this will depend on the thickness of your fish fillets).
- Serve immediately with wholemeal rice or couscous.