Recipe by Ingrid Adelsberger. For more great recipes, order the OMS Cookbook with worldwide free delivery from Book Depository.
Baked Salmon in Maple Mustard Sauce
This delicious, easy-to-prepare baked salmon in a maple syrup and mustard sauce comes straight out of the OMS Cookbook - be sure to give it a try!
Ingredients List for people
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/gas 4).
- Line a baking tray with foil or baking paper.
- Place the salmon on the prepared tray.
- Mix the maple syrup, dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl, then drizzle over the salmon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the crust is lightly golden.
- Serve with rice and a salad or steamed vegetables.