Adapted from BBC Good Food
Baked Seabass with a Tangy Dressing
Ingredients List for people
- Heat oven to 220 C / 428 F. Start boiling the rice or potatoes
- Place seabass fillets skin side up on baking parchment lined baking tray and place in the oven once hot.
- Bake for 7 minutes
- Mix lemon juice, zest, dijon mustard, olive oil and capers with a tsp of water to create the dressing.
- Griddle the asparagus for 4 minutes or cook the veg of your choice.
- Serve sea bass with rice and vegetables, drizzle dressing over the fish.