Balsamic, Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts
The tastiest brussels sprouts you'll have! These are simple and easy to prepare with lots of flavour.
Ingredients List for people
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or grease proof paper.
- Trim off the outer, dry leaves and cut the bottom off and slice sprouts lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, soak the sprouts in some water for around 30 minutes.
- Drain the sprouts and transfer into your baking tray and cover with salt and pepper.
- Cook for around 20 minutes until the outer leaves start to brown.
- Remove and place the brussels back in a bowl, add the balsamic vinegar and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with more salt if needed.
- Return to the oven and cook for around another 15 minutes. Remove from oven when sprouts look caramelized.