- Start by making the basil vinaigrette. To do this, place the basil leaves, olive oil, flaxseed oil, honey (or maple syrup), minced garlic. shallot, white wine vinegar, chilli flakes and salt and pepper into a blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Then cook your couscous in the stock until it is cooked through.
- Bring another saucepan to the boil with water, and boil your peas until soft.
- Meanwhile, finely chop or blitz your walnuts.
- Drain your couscous and peas and then in a bowl mix the vinaigrette through the couscous and peas.
- Add your chopped walnuts and serve with pea shoots.