This wellington makes a great centre piece to a Sunday dinner. Serve with your favourite veggies and our no-oil roast potatoes, recipe below.
Thank you Rowan for the recipe.
Ingredients List for people
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 C.
- To make the pastry, add the nut butter to the flour and rub together. Slowly add water, until you have a dough consistency.
- Roll our and cut out as many circles as needed for the amount of wellingtons you want to create. You will need two circles per wellington.
- Rehydrate your mushrooms with a small amount of water and then add to a food processor with the vinegar and stock cube.
- Heat the mixture through to achieve a sticky paste, then spread on a pastry circle..
- Place a beetroot on top of the pastry disk, and seal over with another pastry disk.
- Spread a little plant based milk over and bake for about 10-15 mins.