- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and then add your rice. Allow to cook.
- Drain and rinse the black beans and corn. I
- In a bowl, combine them with the paprika, cumin, lime juice and salt and pepper.
- Add the spring onions and stir well.
- Lay a wrap out flat, add some rice, then add some bean and corn salad on top. Next you can add any of your favorite sides. I added lettuce, homemade guacamole and hot sauce.
- Roll up and wrap in tin/aluminium foil for easier eating!
Find the recipe for homemade guacamole below.
You can either make homemade tortillas or shop bought.